- Visual Studio Code
- Stockholm editor theme by Ludvig Lundgren
- Fira Code font by Nikita Prokopov
- 1Password extension (desktop app required)
- Trusty old 1Password
- Adblock Plus - free ad blocker
- The Block Element feature + General Adblocking is awesome!
- Clockwise: Time Management Calendar Assistant
- This has produced a big improvement to meeting scheduling & focus time blocks
- Close Duplicate Tab
- Simple, but a tool in the toolbelt of managing tab bloat
- Custom Highlight
- Nice improvement to screenshots. Makes text selection more readable and matches company color theme.
- Display #Anchors
- Love this one. Makes copying a link to a header super simple on pages that don't make the option available
- Enable right click
- For websites that remove the option for a variety of reasons
- Event Merge for Google Calendar™
- Merging Personal + Work Calendar for cases that you need to ensure you aren't double booking. Also, helpful when looking at co-worker events that overlap.
- Feedly Mini
- Add RSS Feeds to Feedly. More for personal, but used on a few work sites (Twilio Changelog)
- Google Docs Offline
- Edit, create, and view your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations — all without internet access
- Google Translate
- View translations easily as you browse the web. By the Google Translate team.
- Grammar and Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Excellent Grammar & Spelling checker available everywhere I type
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Force HTTPS. Likely less useful than times in the past.
- In-Browser JSON Viewer
- Just Black
- Dark Chrome Theme
- Okta Browser Plugin
- Easy access to Okta Apps
- React Developer Tools
- React Component Debugger & Profiler
- Reader Mode
- Distraction/Clutter free way to read websites. Works well for Confluence & many websites
- Redux DevTools
- Redux Debugger. Really nice reviewer of state & action changes
- Quickly grab the link & title in Markdown format
- SAML Chrome Panel
- Extends the Developer Tools, adding support for SAML Requests and Responses to be displayed in the Developer Tools window
- SAML DevTools extension
- A chrome developer tools extension for viewing SAML messages in chrome
- SAML Message Decoder
- Collects and displays SAML messages
- Save to Pocket
- Quickly add to Pocket. Part of the GTD "Capture" workflow
- Selection Highlighter
- Highlight occurrences of selected text. One of my favorite features of VSCode built into Chrome as well.
- Send from Gmail (by Google)
- Quickly send an email with a link of the current site
- Tab Modifier
- Useful to change tab titles easily. I'm looking at you Twilio Console 😄
- Get open tab URLs for the window, or load a list of URLs into new tabs on this window.
- Toby for Chrome
- Chrome Tab Management. Easily wrap a session of tabs into a group for easy opening in the future.
- Todoist for Chrome
- Turn website into a Task. Or just create a Task easily. Part of the GTD "Capture" workflow
- Todoist for Gmail
- Turn email into a Task. Part of the GTD "Capture" workflow
- Powerful keyboard shortcut tool for Chrome. So Powerful!!
- Zoom Recording / Video Downloader
- Download Zoom recordings for local watching via VLC. Also handy for downloading to edit & share